The seven chakras are the wheels of energy the human body uses to power us through our life journey. Keeping the chakras in balance and nurtured means the body has the energy, centering, and grounding that it needs. From time to time your chakras can become unbalanced or blocked which means you’ll need to use the 7 chakra stones to put your body back in balance.
As you can imagine, understanding how to use, wear, and choose the right crystal for each chakra can be difficult. That’s why we compiled our most people frequently asked questions and provided detailed answers so you’ll get the most out of your meditation sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions About 7 Chakra Stones
Since medieval times, crystals have been used for their energetic healing powers. Each crystal has different healing powers but the most common are healing deep issues and bringing good health, prosperity, and happiness in life. You’ll want to embrace the 7 Chakra stones because they have unique healing properties like resolving family issues and love problems, wealth, and prosperity.
What do the 7 Chakra Stones Mean?
The 7 chakra stones are healing crystals or gemstones that correspond to one of the 7 energy centers on your body. The term chakra is derived from a Sanskrit word, which means “wheel”, and each chakra is aligned with a gemstone that magnifies or balances each energy wheel.
How to Use the 7 Chakra Stones?
The seven chakra stones are very versatile and can be used in your everyday life, here are some examples:
- Wearing jewelry with the chakra stones
- Meditation session with your favorite gemstone
- Keeping a gemstone with you by carrying it in your pocket
- Taking a hot bath or sauna with your chakra crystals
- Place a chakra stone under your pillow before bedtime
What 7 Stones Are on a Chakra Bracelet?
- Clear Quartz – Clear Quartz is a universal healer promoting positive energies. It is paired with the crown chakra because it eliminates negative energy and supports the reduction of anger, anxiety, and stress. It can also be used to amplify energy when paired with other crystals.
- Amethyst – This crystal is paired with the crown chakra and third eye chakra. Amethyst is known for its spiritual healing, calmness, and wisdom. The gift of intuition and the awaking of your sixth sense can be attributed to Amethyst’s healing properties.
- Lapis Lazuli – Lapis Lazuli is the stone of wisdom & self-expression. By opening the third eye chakra it helps in expanding awareness and opening the mind to new ideas.
- Aventurine – Green Aventurine is a talisman of good fortune. Associated with the Heart Chakra, it encourages self-love and forgiveness while encouraging comfort and harmonization
- Citrine – Is the crystal of abundance and brings prosperity to the individual wearing it. Citrine works its magic by uplifting your mood by opening the solar plexus chakra and the sacral chakra.
- Carnelian – Carnelian increases your creative edge by enhancing your desire, passion, pleasure, and sensuality. It is aligned with your sacral chakra and root chakra.
- Black Tourmaline – Is the protector against negative energies, psychic attacks & harmful individuals. Black Tourmaline is aligned with the root chakra and brings grounding and balance into a chaotic life.
What Happens When You Wear the 7 Chakra Stones?
The ancients believed the movement of energy through the body is the life force that connects your physical, emotional, and spiritual balance. When one of your energy centers becomes blocked, it will create an imbalance in your mind, body, and spirit. By wearing the 7 chakra stones you’ll restore your balance which leads to improved health.
Benefits of 7 Chakra Stones How to Use?
Here are my top 4 benefits of using the 7 chakra stones.
Creativity – By wearing the 7 chakra stones you’ll enhance inner strength, communication, and sixth sense.
Mental Health – The 7 chakra stones will bring a sense of calmness and mental clarity while wearing them.
Physical Health – By unblocking your chakras your health will be improved because the energy will flow more freely. You can achieve this by wearing a 7 chakra stone bracelet.
Self Confidence – You’ll want to rid yourself of negative energy so your self-confidence will increase. Wearing a custom 7 chakra bracelet can assist you with achieving higher self-confidence.
What Are the Names of the 7 Chakra Healing Stones?
- Crown – Here are the top three crystals associated with the crown chakra; Amethyst, Selenite, Quartz
- Third Eye – Here are the top three crystals associated with the third eye chakra; Obsidian, Azurite, Lapis Lazuli
- Throat – Here are the top three crystals associated with the throat chakra; Aquamarine, Chrysocolla, Turquoise
- Heart – Here are the top three crystals associated with the heart chakra; Emerald, Rose Quartz, Rhodonite
- Solar Plexus – Here are the top three crystals associated with the solar plexus chakra; Amber, Pyrite, Orange Calcite
- Sacral – Here are the top three crystals associated with the sacral chakra; Citrine, Amber, Red Jasper
- Root – Here are the top three crystals associated with the root chakra; Garnet, Carnelian, Tiger’s Eye
Where to Buy 7 Chakra Stones?
If you’re in a hurry and need a basic crystal for meditation then Etsy or eBay is a great place to look. Most of the crystals are affordable and it’s a great way to start a crystal collection. Once you’ve been bitten by the gemstone bug then you’ll want to make your way to your local gem and mineral show. They typically have higher quality crystals and you’ll be able to see and touch them. If you’re a gem-collecting aficionado, you’ll want to make the journey to the Tucson Gem and Mineral show. This is where you’ll find the highest quality and the most unique crystals on earth.
Did We Answer All of Your Questions About 7 Chakra Stones?
Having the answers to all of your chakra stone questions helps you to incorporate them into your life in a meaningful way. If you’re like others and want to calm your mind or boost your intuition then studying the 7 chakra stones will lead to enlightenment and overall well-being.