Crystals play a crucial role in healing, absorbing energies, and helping us remain balanced, among other things. Crystals need to be charged regularly to keep their healing and other powers strong. The abilities and properties lessen if we don’t charge our crystals properly.
Citrine is a beautiful bright-yellow crystal. It emits high vibrational energy, including optimism, happiness, joy, and confidence.
That said, frequently charging the crystal will help us get all of the positive healing properties Citrine carries. Charging our crystals often allows for continuous and effective healing vibes.
How-To Charge Citrine
There are a few ways crystals can be charged. Citrine crystals can be charged by the sun, moonlight, other crystals or stones, and through tuning in our intentions.
Charging Citrine With Sunlight
Sunlight is considered by many as masculine energy. It’s believed that the sun’s energy is strong and spirited; it strengthens, feeds, and continues moving forward.
Before charging your crystals in the sun, make sure the stones aren’t sensitive to UV exposure. That said, Citrine crystals should NEVER be left to charge in the sunlight for more than a half-hour or so. The lengthy exposure to UV rays can fade and weaken the natural yellow hues of Citrine crystals. Gentle morning sunlight is an excellent choice or any time that the rays aren’t harsh and invasive.
- Choose a time when the sun’s rays aren’t too powerful and harsh; gentle morning sunlight is excellent. Any time the beams aren’t too potent and direct will also work.
- Place the Citrine crystal someplace in the sunlight, allowing it to absorb the sun’s energy.
- Set a timer, if need be, to ensure the precious stone doesn’t face overexposure.
Charging Citrine With Full Moonlight
Unlike sunlight, lunar light is the reflective image of the Sun’s rays, meaning it will produce a less aggressive and much softer charging energy.
- Find a location outside to lay the stone. We don’t want the crystal behind windows or glass because they intensify or magnify the energy.
- Lay the Citrine crystal directly beneath the moonlight.
- Make sure to collect the Citrine before the intense sunlight strikes.
Charging Citrine With Quartz Geodes or Amethyst
Charging Citrine with other crystals is one of the most effective ways to get the job done. However, we can’t do that if we don’t have a Quartz geode or Amethyst.
Amethyst contains incredible cleansing powers, as it purifies energy fields from unharmonious and dreadful frequencies. Pair Amethyst with a Citrine gemstone, and it’ll be good as new.
Quartz is an excellent recharging stone for Citrine. It is capable of amplifying energies, which is essential for recharging the healing vibrations of the stones.
Charging Citrine with other crystals is an easy technique.
- Simply place the Citrine crystal on the quartz geode, Amethyst, or a combination of the two.
- We can leave these stones charging as long as we like, as it’s a damage-free charging option.
- Remove the crystals when it feels right, and enjoy.
Charging Citrine With Intentions
Using our intentions to charge Citrine crystals is an effective way to integrate other charging techniques listed above. A simple purpose-sitting ritual is an excellent way to charge our crystals.
- Hold the crystal in your hand.
- Take a few slow, deep breaths.
- Close your eyes and become aware of your breath and intentions by visualizing a mental image of what you want to manifest. Whether that’s on an emotional or tangible level.
Citrine is considered a stone of abundance. It’s an excellent crystal for manifestation, and when repeating affirmations, we can amplify our crystal’s manifestation abilities.
A great example of an affirmation to combine with Citrine is as follows:
- I am succeeding
- I am confident
- I am valuable
- I am plentiful
- My life is full of abundance, strength, happiness, and healthiness
- I embrace my power, confidence, and self-esteem
Citrine is capable of overturning negative feelings and thoughts. They promote the healing of back pain, skin problems, and stomach aches. This stone assimilates energy surrounding us emotionally and physically. That said, it’s easy to see why charging them is vital for the crystal’s health.
Crystals are a valuable resource for many reasons and on many levels. That said, it’s vital that we take good care of them to preserve the powers they carry. Keeping all of our stones clean and charged, including Citrine, is critical if we want the highest levels of restoration and projection.
One last thing to add, Selenite is highly recommended for cleansing and charging other crystals. Selenite bowls are perfect for placing the stones we need to let charge. After all, Selenites’ meanings revolve around clearing, purifying, and positive energy!